Thursday 14 January 2016

Get the look: Blair Waldorf's fairytale wedding!



Blair's fairytale wedding was all anyone wanted to see (except me since I'm #TeamChuck) and she looked like a real life princess! I absolutely love this makeup look, it's so classy and makes Blair look like the royal she was about to be! 

I gave this look a go and I think it turned out pretty well! I'll go through the whole process and show you the products I used to recreate this look!







I only used my powder foundation as my liquid foundation would've made my face look darker than it should be and the powder on it's own works perfectly! It keeps my skin looking fair but adds some colour as well! Blair's foundation looked absolutely flawless and I wish I could've got it as perfect!




(Last one >>> that way)



I think Blair did wear fake eyelashes but I just stuck with these two mascaras because they make my lashes so long and I love it! If you do want to add fake eyelashes to the look though, I would only suggest using natural ones. Blair didn't look like she had a lot, if any, mascara on her bottom lashes but I did add some to the bottom just to make my eyes stand out more.



Blair has quite big lips (and I envy her for that), so if you don't have as big of lips to make it look as luscious as hers, I would use a pink lip liner just to give it a plumper look.





And this is my final makeup look!




I'm quite pleased with the outcome, of course I couldn't get it spot on because she had like a million lights looking down on her and professional makeup artists but I'm happy with it! I also didn't touch my eyebrows because I don't do anything to my eyebrows anyway, I keep them natural and because I couldn't get them as perfect as Blair's if I even tried!

Moving on to the hair... I washed my hair yesterday and put it into one plait so I could have lovely, wavy hair today! The waves came out a bit thicker than I wanted but it fits the look perfectly and I'm very happy with it! Another way to get her wavy hair would probably be to use a curling iron to make them as loose as you want!


This look is so perfect, I literally felt like a princess! I wanted to keep my dress on all day but unfortunately we can't play princess for too long as much as we would love too! 

Thank you for reading this! I hope you liked this look and I hope I did a good job of it???
Let me know what you think in the comments! :)


- Shelby xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ItsShelbyMariee Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang