Saturday 2 April 2016

The 'Guy' Shirt



So, I used to be one of those people that would constantly say "I'm never drinking", "Alcohol's disgusting, why would anyone drink that?" etc. and then as soon as I hit 18, I'm out almost every week on cocktails, shots, vodka and coke, I even had a whole bottle of champagne to myself on my birthday night out (no, I did not drink the whole bottle, I had about 3/4 sips before everyone else gulped it all down). My whole wardrobe almost consists of outfits that I can wear only for nights outs, so you don't even know how much I struggle for outfit throughout the day. This outfit is just one of many I've recently added to my collection for my nights out. The real name for this dress is "Black Stripe Sleeve Dress", but to me it looks like a shirt guys would wear and I've just slipped it on as a little black dress. It's such a lovely fit and is very comfortable to wear around town, it's got a very simple and casual look to it and is easy to just slip on if you get any last minute invites to party. With this outfit I've paired it with my favourite knee high boots, I absolutely love them even when my feet are absolutely burning in them, they just make such simple outfits look so classy. I really am loving this look, I'm excited for my next night out so I can share it with everyone else. Makeup wise for this look I did smokey eyes, abit of contouring and went for a lovely red lip liner, I didn't add fake eyelashes because I haven't had time to mess about with them but I would definitely advise applying some fake eyelashes to this look.

I'll now give you the links to everything I'm wearing and then share a couple more photos with you:

Black Stripe Sleeve Dress
Knee High Boots

PLEASE IGNORE THE PLAYBOY BUNNY SHEETS I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO PUT ON MY BED RIGHT NOW!!!








4 comments:

  1. I love the casual tomboy style of this dress, for when you don't want to dress up but you really want to wear a dress! I'm loving the heeled boots as well, over-the-knees are so popular right now!!x

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my typical type of dress I'd go for but I absolutely love it! I absolutely love knee high boots they're so classy! Thank you for commenting :) x

      Delete
  2. Haha I used to be the same about alcohol back in the day! This top is perfect to throw on and that's your outfit done.

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our friends must be super bad influences to make us crack haha! It definitely is perfect for any kind of going out event, I love it! x

      Delete

 

ItsShelbyMariee Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang