Friday 23 September 2016

Scream Queens Season 2 Premiere - First Impressions


The Chanel's are back and more ready than ever to rule the hallways of Dean Munsch' hospital. After serving time in a mental institution for being framed for all the murder's surrounding the Kappa Kappa Tau sorority house, the three Chanel's step back out in to the world finding jobs to earn them enough money, as they're parents cut them off. Lucky for them, Munsch hires them to work for her, medically trained or not.


Let's start from the beginning. I loved the way they introduced the new killer and gave us a slight hint that another baby is going to be most likely a big focus throughout the season. Personally, I thought the guy they put the killer costume on is probably also going to be the one killing them as he was thrown in to that green lake and by the sounds of the lake's backstory, who knows, it could've mutated the poor man and permanently stuck the costume to him. But, we all know Ryan Murphy doesn't let it happen that easily and he definitely wouldn't allow us to know the killer from the very first episode, where's the mystery in that? I'm not one for theories, I don't tend to look in to every single detail of the show and just let the story pan out on it's own. However people are already trying to figure out who this new baby is, are they in the hospital working for Dr. Munsch, are they the killer? It baffles me how people can even find anything to make a theory so early in to the show but... I'm not as smart as some.


(This was the best line in the whole of the first episode)

I can't wait any longer, I'm going to have to beam with pride right now and talk about how proud I am of Taylor Lautner! I've been supporting this babe for 10 YEARS!! And he just makes me prouder and prouder every day. When I read that people won't hire him in Hollywood anymore, I was very nervous that he would struggle in getting any roles but he did it and he is doing SO GOOD!! He's the gorgeous Dr Cassidy Cascade along with Dr Brock Holt (John Stamos) and ironically, their first patient is known as 'Werewolf Girl'... Next they'll be telling us Taylor's a Vampire! There was a little Twilight reference thrown in there as well when he said "I run cold". He has so many little sarcastic comments and I love it, I love his comedic side as he usually only goes for the more serious roles, aah he's just the best and he better not die and Ryan Murphy better hire him for every other season after this!!!


Season 1 of Scream Queens was a little hard to get in to at first, but turned out to be incredible and I had no doubts about Season 2 being just as good, actually it's even better! (Because Taylor's joined the cast duh) In all seriousness though, it's everything I hoped it would be, funny, interesting, epic. Now the killer has made it's first attack, so many more deaths are upon us and everything's going to take a turn for the worst! There's so much to look forward too as this mystery unravels episode after episode and I just can not wait a whole week for them all! Emma Roberts is slaying as usual as Chanel and gosh I never knew how much I need her one liners in my life, they're iconic! 


I'm so looking forward to seeing Hester return as a mental patient in the hospital, the Chanel's reactions are going to be priceless! I wonder if Hester will give a helping hand to the killer hmm... Guess we'll have to see! Oh and Chad's coming back!? I could probably live without his shallowness and the lack of ability to use his own brain but hey, the more the merrier! How could I forget, Colton Haynes is going to be a guest star on the show! (Teen Wolf fans will understand the hype) Seeming as he is a guest star, he's probably going to face the killer but it'll be nice to see him for as long as it lasts! So that's my opinion on the Season 2 premiere of Scream Queens and I'll see you all next time!


- Shelby xxx

1 comments:

  1. Hey girl!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! I love reading your posts and I think you are an amazing blogger! You can see my post here where i nominated you- http://thoughtsbythea.blogspot.com/2016/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

 

ItsShelbyMariee Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang